- The Ministry Challenge! Stew Royce, Senior Pastor, Noelridge Christian Church
There is a famous story told about the conductor of a great symphony orchestra who stopped the music in the middle of a rehearsal. He had missed hearing the notes of a musician in the back row. The bell-ringer was supposed to have rung three notes, but didn’t because ...
- Let Us Worship Him! Rev. Stew Royce, Senior Minister, Noelridge Christian Church
Back in the 1800s, Henry Ward Beecher was a famous preacher and large crowds would come to listen to him. One Sunday, Henry was away and a substitute had been lined up to preach. When the substitute pastor stepped into the pulpit, several disappointed listeners began to move ...
- Thanksgiving Thoughts Denise Piper, Parish Nurse, Noelridge Christian Church
Somewhere between Halloween and Christmas is a Thursday holiday that has almost been forgotten by many American families… Thanksgiving. If you look up and down the aisles of your local discount store, you might find a few Thanksgiving cards, decorations, and even a turkey platter or two.
Historically, Thanksgiving has ...
- Body Building Rev. Stew Royce, Senior Pastor, Noelridge Christian Church
The apostle Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 12:12, “The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ.”
Frequently, we refer to the many different parts of our body as ...
- Prevent the Flu Denise Piper, Parish Nurse, Noelridge Christian Church
The flu is a contagious respiratory illness. The “best way” to prevent this illness is by getting an annual flu vaccine.
Signs and Symptoms
fever or feeling feverish, chills
cough and sore throat
runny or stuffy nose
headaches and muscle or body aches
fatigue, feeling very tired
How the Flu Spreads
This virus mainly spreads by droplets ...